PreK – Kindergarten
Letters are the building blocks of our language. This field trip focuses on students having fun with the alphabet while they enjoy all of the unique educational environments created in our Discovery Play area.
- Students will enjoy learning in the following creative learning stations to:
- Build an edible coconut tree in the children’s cooking area
and then enjoy eating the letters while engaging in alphabet talk.
- Build a coconut tree made of letters.
- Organize the alphabet into the correct order, match upper and
lower case letters and build words at our interactive themed station.
- Participate in a variety of alphabet games to reinforce letter
recognition and memory skills.