Indoor Rock Climbing walls in Kansas City
Up to 3 People
Minimum of 35lbs
Maximum of 275lbs
$7.99 plus tax
Indoor rock climbing wall in Kansas City
It's Not A Walk In The Park...
It's impossible to miss our 24-foot, detailed replica of natural rock formations towering over the Game Room and Foam Factory at Paradise Park. You stand at the base, look up,
and wonder if you can make it to the top. (See if you can find the stone faces in the wall) Which path will get you there without splitting your pants?!
What makes ours different?
You choose your difficulty level (we have 3 options from beginner to advanced), find your foot and handholds in the real look and feel of stone and make your way safely up. At the top, you victoriously clang the bell at the ceiling letting everyone know you did it! Then push
off the rock and safely float down in your auto belay harness to the soft safety surface below. Your friendly Paradise Park Rock Wall Attendant gives you a high-five and a fist bump. Don’t forget to stop by Paradise Café to celebrate with ice cream or a slice of pizza.
- 3 difficulty levels
- A path for any skill level
- 24-foot height
- Look and feel of real stone
- Natural integrated hand and foot holds
- Safe and fun auto belay landing
RULES & POLICIES
- Minimum weight 35 pounds; maximum weight 275 pounds
- Climbers must wear a harness and tether to the auto belay.
- Closed toe and closed heel shoes required (no sandals or bare feet). Loaner closed toe shoes are available on site if you forget your athletic shoes.
Tickets & Pricing
Come in to purchase
Adventure Day Pass
Unlimited Adventure Attractions
(when outdoor attractions are open)
Unlimited Indoor Adventure Attractions
plus 60 credit Fun Card