Here are some additional ideas to spark more curiosity about Winnie the Pooh:
Play with Pooh’s Favorite Treat
Winnie the Pooh’s favorite food is honey. Making homemade play dough is a great way to spend quality time with your child. Follow these ingredients and instructions together!
Honey Play Dough Ingredients:
2 c. flour
¾ c. salt
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 c. water
¼ c. honey
yellow food coloring
- Combine all ingredients except food coloring in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Lightly flour your work surface.
- Place the dough on the floured surface, and knead for a few minutes, until the dough is soft and pliable, but no longer sticky.
- Separate the dough into 3 equal amounts, and add 10+ drops of food coloring to each ball of dough.
- Knead the color into the dough.
- Keep adding food coloring until you get the color you want.
- After play, store in the refrigerator in a plastic baggie or airtight container.
Recipe from GluesticksGumDrops.com